Sunday, May 01, 2005

A Day to remember

What a great Sunday. We drove to Brighton Dam on the Patuxent River, Triadelphia Reservoir for a stroll through the beautiful Azalea Gardens. There are 5 acres of gorgeous azaleas, just about at their peak. All colors, pinks, whites, reds. Totally gorgeous! Here's an example:


This shot is a flowering dogwood tree. I really love this picture:


We tried a little fishing, but today the fish were the only lucky ones.


Another view of the Patuxent River:


A view across the reservoir from the Azalea gardens:


Love this old weatherd stairway up to the picnic area:


After we left Brighton Dam we had a delicious authentic Mexican dinner of Chili Rellanos. A pretty terrific Sunday. If you'd like to see more of my photos, here's my web site. I also uploaded a number of flower and kitty pictures that I like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59709869@N00/sets/290845/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Who Links Here