Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Cat Napping

This is Paddle, our smallest Tonkinese. She's our little whiner, otherwise known as Paddle One Note. She's made herself a kitty nest by disemboweling the stuffing from a pillow I was in the process of sewing back together. I wanted to wash the cover, and had to cut the stitching to remove the stuffing.

DSC00047

Yesterday after its washing, I stuffed the pillow back together, leaned it against the couch and left it until I found time to sew it. Paddle thought this was a great find, and pulled out all the innards to make herself a bed. I cleaned up her mess, re-stuffed the pillow, and this time hid it behind the couch. Well, as you can see, she found it again and "rearranged" the stuffing to suit herself. Now how can I be mad at her? She is kind of cute.

The next picture is one of the boys, Pong and Ball. Although Ball is smaller than Pong by nearly half, he's our alpha male and creates trouble whenever he can by pouncing and instigating a wrestling match. Pong just gets disgusted, ignores him and grumbles a lot.

DSC00045

At the end of the day, all is forgiven, and they share a soft place to sleep, using each other for pillows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Yes, there was a Ping. She died last year. I miss her so much. She was my little puppy cat. I called her Pingaling. She stopped eating suddenly and the vet tried everything, but we couldn't save her. Her picture is on the side of the blog just under My Profile. Click on the thumbnail picture to go to my Flickr pictures of her.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Who Links Here