Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Someone is playing with my sanity ...

I can't believe this, but this is the THIRD time !!! I have attempted to post a blog tonight. Don't know if there is a bug on Blogger or not, but the first time I wrote a (very, very long) entry, saved it as a draft. When I previewed it, nothing there! After saving it! Gone. Totally. Tried to recover it, but no way. Being the patient person I am, I spent the next 2 hours rewriting the entry, complete with 5 photos after uploading them into Flikr. Previewed it and hit publish post. Would you believe, the only thing that published was the TITLE? AARRGGGHHH!!!!!! It was GONE - again. That one had also been posted first as a draft.

I am so bummed I can't begin to redo this tonight. It's making me crazy. I have a roaring headache. I think I'll go eat some worms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Who Links Here