Sunday, April 17, 2005

Blogging on the Porch

Guess where I am right now?



Here! with my iBook, blogging. Isn't it great? We have a wireless internet connection, and I get a kick out of being able to go outside if I want to and still be connected.

Here is where the hungry riding mower lives, along with assorted pieces of gardening equipment and tools, and serves as storage for out of season patio furniture and cushions.

Jim insists it is not a cottage - it's a SHED. Hmmmm....let's see. Six foot slider in front, double-door-windowed side entry with ramp, porch with roof and railings, interior loft, windows on two sides. Sounds like a cottage to me. We had it dropped in place last fall fully built. That was an amazing feat of maneuvering through the trees.







It was nerve wracking to the nth degree. I think I must have held my breath the entire time. I have to hand it to the driver. He pulled that whole thing off without having the truck or the bed touch anything, even if he only had an inch to spare!





This is our water view from the front porch of the little cottage. Pardon, I mean Le Shed. It's the reservoir near our home. I think I've found heaven. Right now it's in the low 70's, birds are singing, lawn mowers buzzing around nearby, hardly a breeze blowing. An amazing day. Perfection. Think I'll toddle on in and refresh my drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Who Links Here