Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Birthday pending

What a beautiful day it was today. Temperature in the high 80°s. Unreal for spring. It's as if we skipped right into summer. Even the kitties thought it was hot and came inside where it was cool for their afternoon snooze.

My birthday is next week. Last week Jim wanted to know what I would like for a present. Told him I didn't really know. Tried to think of what we needed. All I could come up with was more mulch. Having a birthday in spring lends itself to gardening type gifts. One year it was a small rototiller. Actually very practical. We used it several times last year in our veggie/flower garden and it should be very fertile for this year's crop. The soil here is pretty bad unless you work stuff in. This week he asked again. Said I'd better let him know pretty soon 'cause right now it stands at compost. I'm thinking ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Who Links Here