Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Water Dancing


CIMG0208.JPG
Originally uploaded by teach42.

Water Dancing is what my friend calls my twice weekly-water aerobics class. I love it. Brings to mind all kinds of graceful, which it is, and lots of fun. No, this photo isn't my water aerobics class, but it's an inspiration, isn't it? Would that we all looked like this. Sigh...

I love my water aerobics class. It's actually called something like Water Rythymics. Anyway, it's fun, and we feel like we're getting a lot of exercise, although according to my husband our mouths are probably getting the most. (He calls it my Social Swim.) Regardless, we can't help ourselves. We're women, after all, and it's undoubtedly programmed into our XX chromosome wiring.

I'm thinking of posting this photo on my fridge as a dieting incentive. Or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Who Links Here