Thursday, March 17, 2005

St. Patrick's Day


Moss fungus and lichen
Originally uploaded by Photogopher.

I couldn't resist this photo. It's gorgeous, a natural setting with moss, fungus, and lichen, and shamrocks. How lovely. This was taken, not by me, along the trail at Silver Falls, Oregon.

Today is the day for a traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner, which is what we will be having. Afterwards, will tackle the horrible sweater again. I must remember what I was told yesterday in a yarn shop. I should not be afraid of my knitting projects. They are only sticks and string. If they fail to behave properly, I should talk to them and threaten them with being ripped out unless they obey me. They are not the boss of me. I am in charge! I am woman, hear me roar ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Who Links Here