Thursday, March 24, 2005

Spring Has Sprung ... !!!


Funny Bunny
Originally uploaded by bigdusha.

After a drenching day yesterday, today was great. Sunny, dry, warm-ish. The daffodils are pushing up all over the yard. I love it.

Went to the grand opening of the new Michael's in Westminster today. Very new smelling, fully stocked, and oh so tempting. After walking down every aisle at least twice, I can't believe it, but I actually left the store without making even one small purchase. How is that even possible? I guess I just know I have so many projects already started and materials to start new ones if I wanted to, I can't justify starting anything new. No more hobbies. But I sure was tempted. All that scrapbooking stuff, amazing paper making projects, cigar box purses to put together, yum yum! They had a lot of fun fur and novelty yarn, but I think most of their yarn is ordinary acrylic, so that didn't tempt me.

The afghan knitting project is moving along pretty rapidly after an earlier sluggish restart. I was going like gangbusters last night. This afghan is the famous war blanket. I'm in the groove now, and I can imagine actually finishing it within a few days. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Who Links Here